Fjällräven Kanken - original Swedish backpack from polar fox, which is rightly among the most popular of our selection.
- Original Fjällräven keychain worth 269 Kč as a present
- Extremely durable and lightweight Vinylon F material
- Compartment for notepads or tablet
- Backpack has a removable sitting pad
- Front zipped pocket
- Two side compartments
- Zip closure
- Carry handles and adjustable straps
- Dimensions: 38 x 27 x 13 cm
- Capacity: 16 l
- Weight: 350 g
- Material: 100 % vinylal
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj997
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.