Fjällräven Kanken No. 2
Fjällräven Kanken No.2 - waterproof backpack made of G-1000 HeavyDuty with double waxing.
- Compartment for 13 "laptop or tablet
- Foam pad acting as back padding or seat cushion
- Smaller zip pocket on the front
- Back pocket in G-1000 Lite
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Two leather ears to be worn in hand
- Leather applique with logo on front
- Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton and leather details
- Dimensions: 38 x 27 x 13 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 300 g
Product code : fj552
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
In stock - delivered - on Wednesday (11/11)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.