Fjällräven Kanken No.2
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return until January 15th 2023
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 15th 2023.
Fjällräven Kanken No.2 - waterproof G-1000 HeavyDuty backpack with double waxing.
- Free Fjällräven Tab Hat Dark Navy beanie as a gift (The offer is valid while stocks last)
- Storage compartment for 13 "notebook or tablet
- A foam pad that works like a back or backrest padding
- Smaller zip pocket on the front
- Rear pocket from G-1000 Lite
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Two leather earrings to wear in hand
- Leather patch with logo in front
- Dimensions: 38 x 27 x 13 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 550 g
- Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton and leather details
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj008
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.