Fjällräven Kanken No.2
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return purchased products in their original condition up to 30 days. Within 14 days of purchase we will offer you a refund using the original payment method, after 14 days we will issue you a voucher (credit). More info.
Fjällräven Kanken No.2 - waterproof G-1000 HeavyDuty backpack with double waxing.
- Storage compartment for 13 "notebook or tablet
- A foam pad that works like a back or backrest padding
- Smaller zip pocket on the front
- Rear pocket from G-1000 Lite
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Two leather earrings to wear in hand
- Leather patch with logo in front
- Dimensions: 38 x 27 x 13 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 550 g
- Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton and leather details
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj009
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.