Fjällräven Kanken No.2
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Fjällräven Kanken No.2 - waterproof G-1000 HeavyDuty backpack with double waxing.
- Original Fjällräven keychain worth 9,5 EUR as a present
- Storage compartment for 13 "notebook or tablet
- A foam pad that works like a back or backrest padding
- Smaller zip pocket on the front
- Rear pocket from G-1000 Lite
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Two leather earrings to wear in hand
- Leather patch with logo in front
- Material: 65% polyester, 35% cotton and leather details
- Dimensions: 38 x 27 x 13 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 550 g
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj177
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.