Fjällräven Kanken Totepack
Fjällräven Kanken Totepack - Can't decide today whether to choose a backpack or a shoulder bag? No more decisions, take Kanken Totepack! Perfect connection.
- Main pocket with padded compartment for 13 "laptop
- Internal freely accessible pocket
- Front zip pocket
- Side fochy
- Adjustable straps for carrying in the hand or on the back
- Logo on the front
- Extra seat
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Dimensions: 36 x 15 x 30 cm
- Volume: 14 l
- Weight: 330 g
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj968
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.