Fjällräven Kanken Weekender
Notify me of the restock
The Fjällräven Kanken Weekender - a 30-litre backpack made of durable Vinylon-F material that will be the ideal companion for those who need a little more space in their bag for a weekend trip. But it doesn't stop at the backpack. The Weekender can be worn in three different ways - in the hand, over the shoulder as a duffel and on the back as a classic backpack.
- Made of durable Vinylon-F material
- Can be worn in three ways: as a carry-on bag, duffel over the shoulder or backpack
- Two large separate compartments Main compartment with padded 17" laptop sleeve
- Two smaller pockets in the second large compartment for better organization
- Classic front zipped pocket with internal key hook
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps
- Dimensions: 30 × 44 × 20 cm
- Volume: 30 l
- Weight: 650 g
- Lining: 100% polyamide 70D, PU coated
- Main material: vinylon F (100% vinyl)
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj1305
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.