Fjällräven Keb Wool Padded Jacket M
212.00 € 303.00 €
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Fjällräven Keb Wool Padded Jacket M - a light men's jacket with a filling made of Swedish wool and organic plastic is ideal under a shell jacket, but also separately for warmer weather.
- Regular fit
- Two-way zip fastening
- Adjustable hood
- It is ideal under a shell jacket for winter hikes or ski trips
- In itself it is great for warmer weather
- The thermoregulatory properties of wool help maintain a stable body temperature
- When you don't need it, you can easily pack it in a backpack
- Made of recycled polyester
- Felix measures 188 cm and is wearing a size L
Product code : fj955
- Material: 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Filling: 80% wool, 20% polylactide
- Filling weight: 60 g
- Total weight: 515 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.