Fjällräven Nils Trousers M
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Fjällräven Nils Trousers M - durable trekking pants with a low waist, classic cut, are made of soft G-1000 Silent material with reinforcements made of G-1000® fabric. They are suitable for everyday wear and weekend mushroom picking.
- Regular fit
- Low waist
- Button and zip fastening
- One pocket is on the leg and the other two pockets are for the hands
- Extended leg length
- The tight binding of the material protects against mosquitoes and other insects
- The material does not transmit harmful UV radiation and protects the skin from sunburn
- Weight: 404 g
- Material: G-1000 Silent with G-1000® fabric reinforcements (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Almamy measures 183 cm and is wearing a size 46
Product code : fj925
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.