Fjällräven Nuuk Parka M
444.00 € 519.50 €
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Fjällräven Nuuk Parka M - a large, warm winter parka with synthetic filling Supreme Micro Loft effectively keeps the body away from wind, rain and cold. It has many practical pockets and a detachable fleece lined hood with a detachable faux fur trim.
- Regular fit
- Detachable hood with soft fleece lining and detachable faux fur trim
- Two spacious zipped chest pockets
- Player pocket on the sleeve
- Two bellows pockets with back pockets for warming hands
- Inside, two mesh pockets, two for a player with headphone input, one for valuables and a Napoleon
- The knit on the collar prevents drafts
- Pulling on the bottom hem
- Long two-way zipper with a protective layer
- Adjustable velcro sleeve cuffs
- Thanks to the Supreme Micro Loft, it heats up even in the lowest temperatures
- Made of polyamide
Product code : fj1204
- Material: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyamide
- Filling: Supreme Microloft (100% polyester)
- Filling weight: 250 g
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Water column: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 10,000 g / m2 / 24h
- Impregnation without fluorocarbon
- Weight: 1820 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.