Fjällräven Övik Hydratic Jacket M
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return purchased products in their original condition up to 30 days. Within 14 days of purchase we will offer you a refund using the original payment method, after 14 days we will issue you a voucher (credit). More info.
Fjällräven Övik Hydratic Jacket M - men's waterproof two-layer jacket made of recycled polyester, suitable for year-round outdoor activities in the city and in nature.
- Regular fit
- Outside of the jacket is made of recycled polyester with Hydratic PU membrane and PFC-free DWR finish
- Fixed adjustable hood
- Two-way front zipper with double flap and snaps
- Two chest pockets with zipper and snaps
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Drawstrings at the hem and Velcro fasteners at the cuffs.
- Waterproof and breathable
Product code : fj1321
- Main material: 100% recycled polyester
- Hydratic PU membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Lining: 100 % polyester
- Water column: 10000 mm
- Breathability: 10000 g/m²/24h
- Weight: 835 g (size M)
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.