The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Fjällräven Re-Kanken - a special edition made of polyester recycled from plastic bottles and dyed with SpinDye technology, which radically reduces the amount of used water, energy and chemicals.
- Compartment for notebooks/exercise books or tablet
- A foam pad that works like a back or backrest padding
- Two side pockets
- Zipped compartment on the front
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Tonal logo in front
- Dimensions: 27 x 38 x 13 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 400 g
- 100% recycled polyester
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj170
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.