Notify me of the restock
Fjällräven Re-Kanken - the unique tone in tone of the Swedish backpack, you will appreciate not only you but also nature. Revolutionary changes have been recorded in the manufacture of the backpack, the intention being to leave as little environmental footprint as possible and maintain timeless design. The material is 95% recycled, less water, fewer chemicals and less energy. 11 PET bottles were rescued. The backpack layout has been preserved - inside the main zipped pocket, a 13 "laptop compartment, an outer zipped pocket and two side pockets, adjustable shoulder straps and two ear harnesses, the embossed logo on the front, and the original Fjällräven keychain Material: 100% polyester Dimensions: 13 x 38 x 27 cm Volume: 16 l. Weight: 395 g.
- Free Fjällräven mug as a gift (The offer is valid while stocks last)
- Compartment for notebooks or tablet
- Foam pad to act as a back pad or seat cushion
- Two side pockets
- Zippered compartment on the front
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Tonal logo on front
- Dimensions: 27 x 38 x 13 cm
- Capacity: 16 l
- Weight: 400 g
- Material: 100% recycled polyester
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj181
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.