Fjällräven Singi 20
Fjällräven Singi 20 - versatile and durable trekking backpack that can handle the weight of everything you need for a hiking day.
- Waterproof G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco
- Two-way zip fastening
- Inner mesh pocket
- Compartment for 15 "laptop
- Upper zip pocket
- Adjustable and padded straps
- Removable waist belt
- Leather logo on the front
- Material: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco 65% recycled polyester and 35% organic cotton
- Dimensions: 45 x 32 x 18 cm
- Volume: 20 l
- Weight: 595 g
Product code : fj642
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.