Fjällräven Singi 28
Fjällräven Singi 28 - a versatile and durable trekking backpack that can handle the weight of everything you need for a hiking day.
- Waterproof G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco
- Two-way zip fastening
- Internal zip compartments
- Compartment for 15 "laptop
- Upper zip pocket
- Adjustable and padded straps
- Removable waist belt with pockets
- Leather logo on front pocket
- Raincoat for backpack in packing
- Material: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco 65% recycled polyester and 35% organic cotton
- Dimensions: 57 x 27 x 20 cm
- Volume: 28 l
- Weight: 1400 g
Product code : fj645
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
In stock - delivered - on Wednesday (26/02)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.