Fjällräven Singi Down Jacket
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return until January 31st 2022
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 31st 2022.
Fjällräven Singi Down Jacket - Functional jacket with feather fillings, which was obtained ethically and humane.
- Hooded with pull-out and shaped reinforcement
- Four front pockets, three inside
- Double zip fasteners and snap fasteners
- Download at waist
- Badge with logo on left shoulder
- Label in left seam
- Material G-1000 Eco - windproof, waterproof
- Shoulder padded with Supreme Microloft for greater weather and wear resistance
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Jirka measures 188 cm and is wearing size L
Product code : fj432
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.