Fjällräven Singi Down Jacket W
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return until January 15th 2023
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 15th 2023.
Fjällräven Singi Down Jacket W - A warm and durable down parka that is suitable for extremely cold winter days thanks to its ethically sourced down filling.
- Regular fit
- Two large zipped chest pockets
- Two pockets with top filling at the bottom
- Additional zipped pocket and mesh storage pockets
- Drawstrings at the waist and hem
- Velcro fasteners on sleeve cuffs
- Extra durable G-1000 HeavyDuty material in the shoulder and seat area
- Ethically sourced feather filling (80% down, 20% goose down)
- Lining: 100 % polyamide
- Filling capacity: 600 CUIN
- Impregnation without fluorocarbons
Product code : fj1199
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.