Fjällräven Skogsö Jacket M
Fjällräven Skogsö Jacket M - men's outdoor jacket made of durable G-1000 Lite material breathes well and at the same time reliably protects against wind and light showers.
- Regular fit
- Adjustable hood on three sides with a fixed shield
- Two vertical chest pockets
- Two large side pockets with internal mesh support ventilation
- Inner pocket with zipper ideal for valuables
- Slightly longer back panel that warms the lower back
- Two-way zipper hidden behind a protective layer
- Adjustable bottom edge and press studs on the sleeve cuffs
- Felix measures 188 cm and is wearing a size L
Product code : fj736
- G-1000 Original panels on the shoulders, where the jacket has a seamless construction
- Excellent upper protective layer for trekking, mountain bike trips and other outdoor activities
- Material: G-1000 Original (65% polyester and 35% cotton) + G-1000 Lite (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Weight: 610 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.