Fjällräven Skule 28
Notify me of the restock
The Fjällräven Skule 28 is a versatile backpack made of durable material that is suitable for easy day hikes and everyday wear to school or work.
- Easily accessible top pocket
- Zipped main compartment
- Padded laptop pocket (up to 15")
- Spacious front compartment with internal zipped pocket
- Organiser with mesh pockets
- Comfortable mesh-lined back panel
- Padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable chest strap
- Made of durable and water-repellent recycled polyester Oxford material
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj1108
- 100% Oxford (recycled polyester)
- Durable and water-repellent upper
- Dimensions: 50 × 18 × 41 cm
- Volume: 28 l
- Weight: 750 g
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.