Fjällräven Totepack No. 1
88.00 € 126.50 €
Fjällräven Totepack No.1 - a practical bag made of solid, waxed material, which can be carried over the shoulder, in the hand or over the back. It has a zipper and a safety pocket.
- Zip fastening
- Small inner zip pocket with a keychain
- Outer zip pocket
- Two leather handles
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Logo embossed on studs
- Leather logo on the front
- Material: 65% polyester and 35% cotton
- Dimensions: 32 x 39 x 11 cm
- Volume: 14 l
- Weight: 550 g
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj967
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.