Fjällräven Totepack No.1
Fjällräven Totepack No.1 - original 2v1 connection.
- Versatile versions of the G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco with double bottom layer.
- Zip fastening
- Small inside zipped pocket with key ring
- External zip pocket
- Two leather handles
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Logo embossed on studs
- Leather logo on the front
- Material: 65% polyester and 35% cotton
- Dimensions: 32 x 39 x 11 cm
- Volume: 14 l
- Weight: 550 g
Product code : fj049
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.