The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Fjällräven Tree-Kanken - an original Swedish backpack from a special edition, which is made of the innovative "wooden" Pine Weave material, which was developed exclusively for the Fjällräven brand. Wood from certified forestry in northern Sweden is gradually being transformed into a fabric that is strong, waterproof and long-lasting.
- Free Fjällräven mug as a gift (The offer is valid while stocks last)
- Large flat front pocket with vertical zipper
- Straps on the front to attach the bicycle light
- Bottom straps for attaching a jacket or yoga mat
- Reflective logo on the front
- The body of the backpack and the lining are made of Pine Weave
- Polyamide shoulder straps
- Dimensions: 36 × 14 × 16
- Weight: 410 g
- Volume: 16 l
Product code : fj1131
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.