Fjällräven Ulvö 23
Fjällräven Ulvö 23 - a new silhouette of a durable daypack from the High Coast outdoor collection.
- Extremely durable and waterproof material Bergshell (31% recycled nylon)
- Padded laptop pocket max to 15 "
- Indoor organizer
- Front zipper compartment
- Two side elastic pockets
- Two-way zip fastening
- Side compression straps
- Shaped back
- Padded shoulder straps
- Chest Strap
- Reflective logo on the front
- Material: Bergshell: 400D 100% polyamide
- Dimensions: 28 x 45 x 12.5 cm
- Volume: 23 l
- Weight: 650 g
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj502
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.