Fjällräven Ulvö 30
Fjällräven Ulvö 30 - big brother Ulvö 23. The durable and waterproof backpack can handle almost anything, everyday wear and weekend trips.
- Extremely durable and waterproof Bergshell material (31% recycled nylon)
- Two-way zip fastening
- Padded laptop pocket up to 15 "
- Indoor organizer
- Front zip compartment
- Strap to attach the light to the bike
- Two side elastic pockets
- Side compression straps
- Shaped back
- Padded shoulder straps
- Chest and lumbar strap
- Reflective logo on the front
- Material: Bergshell: 400D 100% polyamide
- Dimensions: 51 x 26 x 28 cm
- Volume: 30 l
- Weight: 900 g
Product code : fj641
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.