Fjällräven Vardag Anorak M
Notify me of the restock
Fjällräven Vardag Anorak M - men's anorak made of durable material G-1000 Eco in the traditional outdoor aesthetics of the Swedish brand. Ideal for trekking, day trips and everyday wear all year round.
- Free cut
- Adjustable hood
- Half zip fastening
- Kangaroo pocket with stud fastening
- Two side zipped pockets
- Sleeve cuffs with stud fastening
- Zippers on the sides of the jacket for easy dressing and ventilation
- Felix is 188 cm tall and wearing size L
- Made of durable G-1000® Eco material
Product code : fj1051
- Material: G-1000® Eco (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton)
- Impregnation without fluorocarbon
- Weight: 620 g (for size M)
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.