Fjällräven Vardag Anorak M
Fjällräven Vardag Anorak M - men's anorak made of durable material G-1000 Eco in the traditional outdoor aesthetics of the Swedish brand. Ideal for trekking, day trips and everyday wear all year round.
- Free cut
- Adjustable hood
- Half zip fastening
- Kangaroo pocket with stud fastening
- Two side zip pockets
- Sleeve cuffs with stud fastening
- Zippers on the sides of the jacket for easier dressing and ventilation
- Made of durable G-1000® Eco material
- Almamy measures 183 cm and is wearing a size L
Product code : fj913
- Material: G-1000® Eco (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton)
- Impregnation without fluorocarbon
- Weight: 620 g (for size M)
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.