Fjällräven Vardag Jacket M
182.00 € 219.50 €
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
Fjällräven Vardag Jacket M - a versatile men's jacket made of extra durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco material that ages and softens beautifully over time. A great choice for easy outdoor trips and everyday wear around town.
- Regular fit
- Fastening with metal buttons
- Two large side pockets
- Inner zipped pocket
- The material ages and softens beautifully over time
- Weight: 754 g (M)
- Made of G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton)
- How to wax G-1000 material:
- 1) Apply: Take a cube of Greenland Wax and rub it into the fabric in a thin, even layer with long movements. It's a bit like writing with chalk on a blackboard. It is important to apply the wax in a sufficient layer over the entire fabric.
- 2) Dissolve: Using an iron set at a low or medium temperature without steam, let the wax soak into the fabric. You can also use a hair dryer or flame stove. The wax melts at a temperature of approximately 55-60 ° C. To further increase the water resistance of the fabric, do not apply one thick layer of wax, but repeat the procedure several times.
Product code : fj1254
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.