Fjällräven Vardag Totepack
Fjällräven Vardag Totepack - urban backpack with the original Fjällräven logotype.
- Padded pocket for 15 "notebook
- Top phone pocket
- Durable waxed material
- Recycled lining
- Original logo from the 70s
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% recycled polyester, 35% cotton
- Dimensions: 32 x 43 x 20 cm
- Volume: 20 l
- Weight: 440 g
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fj573
Åke Nordin, the world legend of outdoor activities, one of Sweden's most important innovators and entrepreneurs, decided to establish Fjällräven in Örnsköldsviku at age 24. Fjällräven soon built a strong position in the outdoor market and its products are a symbol for many people and a brand of outdoor equipment and everyday life.
Fjällräven and Sustainability
The brand Fjällräven received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.