FREITAG F11 Lassie
FREITAG F11 Lassie - a unique Swiss messenger made of a retired truck tarpaulin, upcycled seat belt and bicycle tube. It makes you happy not only with its original design, but also with the practical two-stage capacity adjustment thanks to the clever Velcro system.
- Every bit original
- Capacity adjustment thanks to the Velcro system
- Pocket for tablet, book or documents
- Front velcro compartment
- Shoulder strap with quick adjustment system
- Logo on the front
- Made in Europe
- Material: retired truck tarpaulins, seat belts and bicycle inner tubes
- Dimensions: 27 x 9 x 24 cm
- Volume: 5 - 8 l
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fri6246
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into old truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. During that time, the Zurich-based company's offer has grown to more than 80 unique products. In 2014 the company’s long effort to find the right material came to an end. The result of this was the F-ABRIC. All materials used for the creation of the material are produced on European soil within a radius of 2500 km from Zurich and are 100% naturally decomposable.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.