FREITAG F12 Dragnet
FREITAG F12 Dragnet - a unique Swiss handmade messenger using old truck tarpaulins, seat belts and bicycle tubes.
- Every messenger is unique
- Water-repellent upper
- Space for a 15 "laptop
- Pocket for tablets or documents
- Velcro front compartment
- Shoulder strap
- Waist strap with sturdy buckle
- Logo on the front
- Made in EU
- Material: used truck tarpaulins, old seat belts and inner tubes from bicycles
- Dimensions: 36 x 12 x 33 cm
- Volume: 12-25 l
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fri6983
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into used truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. Since that time, the offer of the Zurich-based company's has grown to dozens of completely unique products made from up-cycled truck tarps, old seat belts and bicycle inner tubes. This gives them a totally original look which there is only one in the world.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.