FREITAG F12 Dragnet
Notify me of the restock
FREITAG F12 Dragnet - a unique Swiss handmade messenger using old truck tarpaulins, seat belts and bicycle tubes.
- Every messenger is unique
- Water-repellent upper
- Space for a 15 "laptop
- Pocket for tablets or documents
- Velcro front compartment
- Shoulder strap
- Waist strap with sturdy buckle
- Logo on the front
- Made in EU
- Material: used truck tarpaulins, old seat belts and inner tubes from bicycles
- Dimensions: 36 x 12 x 33 cm
- Volume: 12-25 l
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fri7728
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into old truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. During that time, the Zurich-based company's offer has grown to more than 80 unique products. In 2014 the company’s long effort to find the right material came to an end. The result of this was the F-ABRIC. All materials used for the creation of the material are produced on European soil within a radius of 2500 km from Zurich and are 100% naturally decomposable.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6.5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.