FREITAG F14 Dexter
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
FREITAG F14 Dexter - unique messenger bag from the Swiss brand FREITAG, which is made from a recycled truck tarpaulin, upcycled seat belt and an old bicycle inner tube. You can look forward to a unique design and practical two-step capacity adjustment, which is provided by clever Velcro system.
- Every piece is unique
- Two-step adjustable capacity thanks to Velcro system
- Pocket for tablet, book or documents
- Three additional small pockets for small items
- Front Velcro compartment
- Shoulder strap with quick adjustment system
- Made in Europe
- Dimensions: 32 × 9.5 × 290 cm
- Capacity: 10 - 18 l
- Weight: 990 g
- Material: recycled truck tarpaulins, seat belts and bicycle tubes
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fri9618
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into used truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. Since that time, the offer of the Zurich-based company's has grown to dozens of completely unique products made from up-cycled truck tarps, old seat belts and bicycle inner tubes. This gives them a totally original look which there is only one in the world.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.