FREITAG F155 Clapton
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return until January 15th 2023
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 15th 2023.
FREITAG F155 Clapton - a unique handmade rolltop backpack made from used truck tarps, seat belts and recycled PET bottles.
- Every bit original
- Water-repellent upper
- Waterproof fold'n'rolltop with magnet and G-hook
- Padded compartment for 15 "laptop
- Two inner smaller pockets
- Inconspicuous front zip compartment
- Helmet strap
- Padded back and shoulder straps with key loop
- Reflective details
- Logo on the front
- Made in EU
- Dimensions: 30 x 13 x 42-52 cm
- Volume: 18-22 l
- Weight: 1070 g
- Material: used truck tarps, belts and PET bottles
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fri10555
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into old truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. During that time, the Zurich-based company's offer has grown to more than 80 unique products. In 2014 the company’s long effort to find the right material came to an end. The result of this was the F-ABRIC. All materials used for the creation of the material are produced on European soil within a radius of 2500 km from Zurich and are 100% naturally decomposable.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.