FREITAG F155 Clapton
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
FREITAG F155 Clapton - a unique handmade rolltop backpack made of unnecessary truck tarpaulins, seat belts and recycled PET bottles.
- Every bit original
- Water-repellent upper
- Waterproof fold'n'rolltop with magnet and G-hook
- Padded compartment for 15 "laptop
- Two inner smaller pockets
- Inconspicuous front zip compartment
- Helmet strap
- Padded back and shoulder straps with key loop
- Reflective details
- Logo on the front
- Made in EU
- Dimensions: 30 x 13 x 42-52 cm
- Volume: 18-22 l
- Weight: 1070 g
- Material: used tarpaulin tarpaulins, belts and PET bottles
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fri9255
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into used truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. Since that time, the offer of the Zurich-based company's has grown to dozens of completely unique products made from up-cycled truck tarps, old seat belts and bicycle inner tubes. This gives them a totally original look which there is only one in the world.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.