FREITAG F201X Pete
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return until January 15th 2023
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 15th 2023.
FREITAG F201X Pete - unique city backpack from the FREITAG REVERSED collection. It is made of used truck tarps, that are turned inside out compared to the classic FREITAG products. This leaves traces of torn straps on the surface, which hold the tarpaulin in place in the truck. So, the tiny cracks and holes are integral parts of the whole and don’t get fixed.
- FREITAG REVERSED collection
- Every piece is unique
- Made from used truck tarps (turned inside out)
- Tiny cracks and holes are integral parts of the whole and don’t get fixed
- Zipper closure
- Three interior compartments
- Hidden zippered pocket on back
- Adjustable straps made from discarded seat belts
- Top handles for hand carrying
- Made in Europe
- Dimensions: 29.5 × 11.5 × 34 cm
- Capacity: 14 l
- Weight: 740 g
- Material: used truck tarps and old seat belts
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fri10925
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into old truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. During that time, the Zurich-based company's offer has grown to more than 80 unique products. In 2014 the company’s long effort to find the right material came to an end. The result of this was the F-ABRIC. All materials used for the creation of the material are produced on European soil within a radius of 2500 km from Zurich and are 100% naturally decomposable.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.