Freitag F253 Kowalski
Freitag F253 Kowalski - unique urban backpack made of unnecessary truck sails and recycled PET bottles, all hand cut and sewn.
- Every piece original
- Water repellent upper
- Two smaller inner compartments
- Zipped back pocket
- Protecting the roll top with shoulder straps
- Label with logo on the front
- Made in Zurich
- Material: tarpaulins used and recycled PET bottles
- Dimensions: 33.5 x 11 x 38 cm
- Volume: 18-22 l
- Weight: 790 g
Product code : fri780
Original Swiss performance of two brothers, graphic designers who followed their idea of a functional and weather resistant backpack. Daniel and Markus Freitag created their first backpack in their living room. From used truck tarpaulins, discarded bicycle inner tubes and car seat belts. Seismic activity has began, the vibration struck Europe and spread to Asia.