FREITAG F306 Hazzard
FREITAG F306 Hazzard - hand-cut and sewn Swiss backpack made of unnecessary truck tarpaulin and seat belts.
- Every bit original
- Water-repellent upper
- Padded compartment for 17 "laptop
- Pocket for documents or tablets
- Internal zipper foch for glasses
- Two zipped entries in the main pocket
- Front compartment with neoprene organizer and key loop
- Padded back
- Shoulder straps and handles for carrying in the hand
- Logo on the front
- Made in Zurich
- Material: used tarpaulin tarpaulins and belts
- Dimensions: 30 x 12 x 45 cm
- Volume: 19 l
- Weight: 1170 g
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fri5931
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into used truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. Since that time, the offer of the Zurich-based company's has grown to dozens of completely unique products made from up-cycled truck tarps, old seat belts and bicycle inner tubes. This gives them a totally original look which there is only one in the world.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.