FREITAG F306 Hazzard
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days. More info.
FREITAG F306 Hazzard - hand-cut and sewn Swiss backpack made of used truck tarpaulin and seat belts.
- Every piece is unique
- Water-repellent upper
- Padded compartment for 17 "laptop
- Pocket for documents or tablets
- Internal zipper foch for glasses
- Two zipped entries in the main pocket
- Front compartment with neoprene organizer and key loop
- Padded back
- Shoulder straps and handles for carrying in the hand
- Logo on the front
- Made in EU
- Material: used truck tarpaulins and seat belts
- Dimensions: 30 x 12 x 45 cm
- Volume: 19 l
- Weight: 1170 g
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fri7659
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into old truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. During that time, the Zurich-based company's offer has grown to more than 80 unique products. In 2014 the company’s long effort to find the right material came to an end. The result of this was the F-ABRIC. All materials used for the creation of the material are produced on European soil within a radius of 2500 km from Zurich and are 100% naturally decomposable.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.