FREITAG F36 Wayne
FREITAG F36 Wayne - medium-sized cosmetic bag made of used truck tarpaulins and upcycled seat belts. Thanks to practical compartments, it will be an ideal travel partner.
- Every bag is unique
- Water-repellent upper
- Two smaller pockets, one larger with a zipper
- Another pocket with a mirror
- Ear for more comfortable holding and handling
- Made in EU
- Dimensions: 22 × 12 × 11 cm
- Material: used truck tarpaulins and upcycled seat belts
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fri9381
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into used truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. Since that time, the offer of the Zurich-based company's has grown to dozens of completely unique products made from up-cycled truck tarps, old seat belts and bicycle inner tubes. This gives them a totally original look which there is only one in the world.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.