FREITAG F40 Jamie
Notify me of the restock
FREITAG F40 Jamie - unique Swiss bum bag made from used truck tarps, old seat belts and recycled bicycle inner tubes.
- Every piece is unique
- Velcro fastening
- Zip pocket under the flap
- Adjustable double strap from an old seat belt with a plastic buckle
- Logo on the front
- Made in Europe
- Dimensions: 18.5 × 5.5 × 12.5 cm
- Volume: 1 l
- Material: Used truck tarpaulins, seat belts and inner tubes from bicycles
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fri13327
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into old truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. During that time, the Zurich-based company's offer has grown to more than 80 unique products. In 2014 the company’s long effort to find the right material came to an end. The result of this was the F-ABRIC. All materials used for the creation of the material are produced on European soil within a radius of 2500 km from Zurich and are 100% naturally decomposable.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6.5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.