FREITAG F40 Jamie
FREITAG F40 Jamie - unique Swiss bum bag made of used truck tarpaulins, old seat belts and recycled bicycle inner tubes.
- Every piece is unique
- Velcro fastening
- Zip pocket under the flap
- Adjustable double strap from an old seat belt with a plastic buckle
- Logo on the front
- Made in Europe
- Material: Used truck tarpaulins, seat belts and inner tubes from bicycles
- Dimensions: 18.5 × 5.5 × 12.5 cm
- Volume: 1 l
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fri6873
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into used truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. Since that time, the offer of the Zurich-based company's has grown to dozens of completely unique products made from up-cycled truck tarps, old seat belts and bicycle inner tubes. This gives them a totally original look which there is only one in the world.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.