FREITAG F45 Lois
FREITAG F45 Lois - a medium-sized sports bag made of unnecessary truck sails and the use of seat belts. It will please with a practical inner compartment to separate sweaty clothes from dry ones.
- Every piece is unique
- Water-repellent upper
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Small outer pocket
- Internal compartment to separate dirty clothes
- Made in EU
- Dimensions: 395 × 195 × 220 mm
- Volume: 19 l
- Material: used truck tarpaulins and old seat belts
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fri9326
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into used truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. Since that time, the offer of the Zurich-based company's has grown to dozens of completely unique products made from up-cycled truck tarps, old seat belts and bicycle inner tubes. This gives them a totally original look which there is only one in the world.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.