FREITAG F49 Fringe
The product is in stock and can be shipped today.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return purchased products in their original condition up to 30 days. Within 14 days of purchase we will offer you a refund using the original payment method, after 14 days we will only issue you a voucher (credit). More info.
FREITAG F49 Fringe - a unique Swiss handmade backpack made from used truck tarps and recycled seat belts.
- 25% discount for everyone with a valid ISIC
- For the discount, enter your card number in the discount code box in the shopping bag
- The offer is valid until Semptember 24, 2023
- Each backpack is original
- Water-repellent upper
- Velcro strap for 17 "laptop
- Tablet pocket
- Two inner compartments and a pen on the pen
- Two front zip pockets
- Generous two-way zip fastening
- Padded back
- Logo above the front pockets
- Made in EU
- Dimensions: 29 x 14 x 42 cm
- Volume: 20 l
- Weight: 870 g
- Material: used truck tarpaulins and recycled seat belts
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fri14253
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into old truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. During that time, the Zurich-based company's offer has grown to more than 80 unique products. In 2014 the company’s long effort to find the right material came to an end. The result of this was the F-ABRIC. All materials used for the creation of the material are produced on European soil within a radius of 2500 km from Zurich and are 100% naturally decomposable.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6.5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.