FREITAG F49 Fringe
FREITAG F49 Fringe - a unique Swiss handmade backpack using unnecessary truck tarpaulins and seat belts.
- Each backpack is original
- Water-repellent upper
- Velcro strap for 17 "laptop
- Tablet pocket
- Two inner compartments and a pen on the pen
- Two front zip pockets
- Generous two-way zip fastening
- Padded back
- Logo above the front pockets
- Made in Europe
- Material: used tarpaulin tarpaulins and belts
- Dimensions: 29 x 14 x 42 cm
- Volume: 20 l
- Weight: 870 g
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fri6151
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into used truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. Since that time, the offer of the Zurich-based company's has grown to dozens of completely unique products made from up-cycled truck tarps, old seat belts and bicycle inner tubes. This gives them a totally original look which there is only one in the world.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.