Freitag F600 Carter Black
Freitag F600 Carter Black - a new backpack silhouette from the innovative Tarp on PET collection, which combines used truck tarpaulins and recycled polyester from PET bottles.
- Each backpack is original
- Water-repellent textile fabric from recycled PET bottles processed by We aRe SpinDye® technology
- The lower part of a used truck tarpaulin
- Top filling with two-way zipper closure
- Notebook pocket max up to 15 "
- Internal zip pocket
- Two inside pockets on the sides
- Small back pocket with zipper
- Front strap with a buckle to attach anything
- Padded back
- Logo on the front
- Material: 100% recycled PET bottles, used tarpaulin tarpaulins and seat belts
- Dimensions: 26 x 40 x 15 cm
- Volume: 22 l
- Weight: 930 g
Product code : fri2864
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into old truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. During that time, the Zurich-based company's offer has grown to more than 80 unique products. In 2014 the company’s long effort to find the right material came to an end. The result of this was the F-ABRIC. All materials used for the creation of the material are produced on European soil within a radius of 2500 km from Zurich and are 100% naturally decomposable.
In stock - delivered - on Tuesday (25/08)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.