FREITAG F640 Rollin Black
FREITAG F640 Rollin Black - practical messenger bag from the innovative Tarp on PET collection. The bag combines used truck tarpaulins and recycled polyester from PET bottles.
- Every bit original
- Water-repellent textile fabric from recycled PET bottles processed by We aRe SpinDye® technology
- The lower part of the used truck tarpaulin
- Wearing variability as a messenger, tote bag or crossbody
- Two inner compartments
- Open pocket on the front
- Spacious rear zip pocket
- Adjustable strap
- Logo on the front
- Material: 100% recycled PET bottles, used tarpaulin tarpaulins and seat belts
- Dimensions: 31 x 21 (36) x 10 cm
- Volume: 6 - 12 l
- Weight: 500 g
Product code : fri5037
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into old truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. During that time, the Zurich-based company's offer has grown to more than 80 unique products. In 2014 the company’s long effort to find the right material came to an end. The result of this was the F-ABRIC. All materials used for the creation of the material are produced on European soil within a radius of 2500 km from Zurich and are 100% naturally decomposable.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.