FREITAG F645 Phelps Black
FREITAG F645 Phelps Black - a stylish kidney bag from the innovative Tarp on PET collection, which combines used truck tarpaulins and recycled polyester from PET bottles.
- Every bit original
- Water-repellent textile fabric from recycled PET bottles processed by We aRe SpinDye® technology
- Interior of used truck sails
- Three inner compartments
- Adjustable strap with magnet buckle
- Logo on the front
- Material: 100% recycled PET bottles, used tarpaulin tarpaulins and seat belts
- Dimensions: 30 x 15 x 5 cm
- Volume: 1 - 2 l
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fri6413
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into old truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. During that time, the Zurich-based company's offer has grown to more than 80 unique products. In 2014 the company’s long effort to find the right material came to an end. The result of this was the F-ABRIC. All materials used for the creation of the material are produced on European soil within a radius of 2500 km from Zurich and are 100% naturally decomposable.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.