FREITAG F650 Dixon
Notify me of the restock
FREITAG F675 DIXON - reflective, recycled and unique sling bag made from recycled PET bottles, discarded truck tarp, reflective recycled truck contour markings and B-stock car safety belts.
- Every piece is unique
- Zippered main compartment in water-repellent, spundyed, PFC-free fabric made from 100% recycled PET
- Zippered secondary compartment made from discarded truck tarp
- Adjustable crossbody straps made from B-stock car safety belts
- Guarantees high visibility thanks to two reflective recycled truck contour markings
- Inside key loop and additional pocket for better organization
- Made in Europe
- Dimensions: 30 × 80 × 16 cm
- Capacity: 1 l
- Material: recycled PET bottles, recycled seat belts, recycled reflective markers
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fri14568
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into old truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. During that time, the Zurich-based company's offer has grown to more than 80 unique products. In 2014 the company’s long effort to find the right material came to an end. The result of this was the F-ABRIC. All materials used for the creation of the material are produced on European soil within a radius of 2500 km from Zurich and are 100% naturally decomposable.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6.5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.