FREITAG F670 Warren
Notify me of the restock
FREITAG F670 WARREN - reflective and unique crossbody bag with adjustable shoulder strap, which can be worn as a larger kidney. It is made from recycled PET bottles and complete with parts of retired truck sails including recycled reflective markings.
- Every piece original
- Zipped main compartment
- Inner compartment
- Zippered main compartment made of PFC-free water-repellent fabric made of 100% recycled PET
- Outer zipped compartment made from used truck tarpaulin
- Key loop in the main compartment made of the same canvas
- Adjustable straps made from car seat belts
- Good visibility at night thanks to reflective markers
- Made in Europe
- Dimensions: 26 × 12 × 18 cm
- Volume: 4-5 l
- Material: recycled PET bottles, recycled seat belts, recycled reflective markers
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fri14753
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into old truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. During that time, the Zurich-based company's offer has grown to more than 80 unique products. In 2014 the company’s long effort to find the right material came to an end. The result of this was the F-ABRIC. All materials used for the creation of the material are produced on European soil within a radius of 2500 km from Zurich and are 100% naturally decomposable.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6.5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.