FREITAG F707 Stratos White
FREITAG F707 Stratos White - a light and packable backpack, which also serves as a shoulder or hand bag, is made of discarded airbags that have not passed one of the many safety tests. It unpacks from your truck tarpaulin pocket almost as fast as an inflatable airbag, and helps you take away an unexpectedly large purchase at any time. Each piece has a different piece of used truck tarp on it, so you won't find the same two in the world.
- Made of upcycled airbags and truck sails
- Main zip pocket
- Zip pocket on the back for valuables and other secrets
- Outer pocket under the tarp part
- It can be worn as a backpack, shoulder bag or in your hand
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Each piece is original
- Dimensions: 43 × 11 × 30
- Volume: 18 l
* Black and white photos illustrate the features of the product and do not represent its true color.
Product code : fri5783
It has been some time since 1993, when two brothers and designers Daniel and Markus Freitag decided to breathe new life into used truck tarpaulins and turn them into stylish backpacks and accessories. Since that time, the offer of the Zurich-based company's has grown to dozens of completely unique products made from up-cycled truck tarps, old seat belts and bicycle inner tubes. This gives them a totally original look which there is only one in the world.
FREITAG and Sustainability
The brand FREITAG received 6,5 out of 7 points and has the status „Leader”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.